MID LIFE CRISIS AZ

The current blog is at http://mlcaz.com/ This is the original site for Mid Life Crisis, winners of the 2007 TAMMIES Reader's Choice for Cover Band (Runners up in 2005 & 2006). We'll try to work on updating as much as possible, but bear in mind these are some older posts. Thanks for visiting!

    July 11, 2008

    AMERICAN LEGION 66 - JUNE 27, 2008





    Okay, Sue, in the first picture with Bill, did a great job and took a ton of pictures. I can't thumbnail them as I could on the other site so I included just a few to get this posting in. Noteworthy in that this could have been our last gig here at the Legion in Green Valley. Those that visited our last site may have read the story about the letter to members (spend money or no more live bands). We'll keep our fingers crossed. If you're not on the e-mail notification list, write me at midlifecrisis@cox.net to be added and I'll keep you up to date. Let me see if I can fix the schedule.
    Gilbert Castillo
    PS - I don't know if we'll get the other site back, I have a sinking feeling the host has gone under.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home