MID LIFE CRISIS AZ

The current blog is at http://mlcaz.com/ This is the original site for Mid Life Crisis, winners of the 2007 TAMMIES Reader's Choice for Cover Band (Runners up in 2005 & 2006). We'll try to work on updating as much as possible, but bear in mind these are some older posts. Thanks for visiting!

    January 14, 2007

    ELKS JANUARY 13, 2007




    We had a wonderful time with our friends at the Elks last night. Here's a few shots that will prove that out. John & Liz Denbo are twisiting in the adjacent shot - note that John is supposed to be taking it easy, hmm. I do want to let you know that he did a chair dance with the lovely Lori on the last dance

    The back in the t-shirt shot is Maria, Bill Segura's pretty wife. I wanted to get a front shot but they moved too fast for me.

    The first shot shows they really like their line dances in Green Valley. I know I'm repeating myself, but we love the enthusiastic crowds at the Elks. Now Lori, aren't you glad you were with us instead of that boring old playoff game in San Diego? Post a comment for us. Look forward to our next visit.
    Gilbert

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home