MID LIFE CRISIS AZ

The current blog is at http://mlcaz.com/ This is the original site for Mid Life Crisis, winners of the 2007 TAMMIES Reader's Choice for Cover Band (Runners up in 2005 & 2006). We'll try to work on updating as much as possible, but bear in mind these are some older posts. Thanks for visiting!

    August 13, 2006

    COMPUTER CRASH


      UPDATE 8-16-06 THE LIST HAS BEEN RECOVERED THANKS TO ONE OF OUR FANS!
      A notice for all you that were on the Mail List for Mid Life Crisis: My computer crashed and I had to perform a total system re-install. I failed to back up my e-mail list so please write and let me know if you want to be on the e-mail notification.

      Hopefully, you are checking the schedule via the blog, but if you prefer the e-mails, I will continue them. BTW, we had a good turnout at the Hideout

      Saturday and the birthday ladies kept things hopping along with a couple of lovely, enthusiastic dancers. We are so fond of blue. Thanks.

      Gilbert

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home